MS Project 2013
This module is designed to make participants comfortable & confident in using Microsoft Project. It is not only learning the tool but also learning “Exploiting” the tool to suit the project needs. It will aid in understanding the logic behind using the tool.
1.Gain a sound understanding of the Microsoft Project program.
2. Learn the use and significance of various views, tables and reports.
3. Develop easy to track project schedule.
4. Track and analyze schedule progress by different methods. Read and review the project schedule.
5. Schedule developing and tracking checklists will be given to the participants. The checklists are
prepared considering practical situations.
6. Discussion on concept of Buffer Management using MS Project.
This course is designed for those who have some project management knowledge, but who are new to Microsoft Project, or have preliminary knowledge of Microsoft Project.
- Lectures 8
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes